Mistakes Marketers Cannot Afford to Make in Social Media
In a brilliantly written article in Entrepreneur, Deep Patel, Author of A Paperboy’s Fable: The 11 Principles of Success, identifies 10 fatal Social Media mistakes marketers cannot afford to make. According to the author, many brands have struggled without connect with their target audience online, often because they make one or more of these 10 costly social media marketing mistakes. They are,In a brilliantly written article in Entrepreneur, Deep Patel, Author of A Paperboy’s Fable: The 11 Principles of Success, identifies 10 fatal Social Media mistakes marketers cannot afford to make.
1) Spreading the presence on too many platforms resulting in lack of focused approach.
2) Brands forgetting to embrace loyal Social Media followers
3) Replicating the strategies of successful brands and products across Social Media without sufficient thought process
4) Ignoring the analytics, in the process losing the chance to improve the performance and results
5) Business leaders failing in understanding the target audience
6) Not realizing the power of videos in Social Media Marketing, and in the process missing out on engagement
7) Failing to understand the difference in platforms, their audience preferences and behaviour.
8) Too dependent on the younger employees to bring the Social Media audience for the businesses
9) Failure to recognize the potential of paid media in Social Media Marketing
10) Insufficient training of the employees
Such mistakes, mostly coming out of arrogance and ignorance can truly damage the potential growth opportunities for the firm offered by Social Media Marketing.For a detailed read… Click HereCourtesy : Entrepreneur